Here is a look at my morning routine including some of my favorite skin products. I have links to shop and prices on everything. Let me know if you have any questions.
Morning Routine Essentials:
- Iron Supplement
- Coconut Oil
- Ice Water with Lemon
- Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean
- Soniclear Petite by Micheal Todd Beauty
- Image Vital C Face Moisturizer
1. Slow Release Iron
When I had my blood checked for gestational diabetes at the doctor they told me my iron was low. My doctor prescribed me slow release Iron and told me to take it with a glass of orange juice. I was super scared to take it because iron typically makes me sick to my stomach. I do take this vitamin at night most of the time after dinner before bed. I am sure you are wondering why I put this in my morning routine. Well since I started taking iron supplements I have had a ton of energy and I have noticed that it has been really easy for me to wake up in the morning. I have definitely noticed a change in my energy level and I take it every day now faithfully. Please note that I am not a doctor and I am not suggesting or prescribing you anything (I am just letting you know what works for me). Talk to you doctor before taking any supplements or vitamins.
I am on a women’s one a day prenatal vitamin and boy does it do wonder to your hair, skin, and nails. It is one of the greatest things about pregnancy. It has really been great for my skin. Even when I am not pregnant I take women’s one a day gummies and they help my hair and skin so much.
3. Coconut Oil
I cannot get over the organic benefits of coconut oil. Not only is it a really cheap and affordable beauty product but it’s also natural which is awesome. I use coconut oil to rub on my eyelashes every morning to help my natural lashes grow and to remove any excess makeup that I missed the night before. I also use it on my lips for a chapstick. It’s a great essential for my morning routine.
4.Water with Lemon
Your body has gone all night without anything to drink. Drinking lemon water in the morning is a great detox and it helps aid healthy digestion. I know, I know, it’s hard to not want your first sip to be coffee. Lemon water also helps your immune system with the vitamin c and it helps your skin glow. It can also help you keep a healthy weight. Wow ladies… is there any reason you shouldn’t drink lemon water? lol
5. Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean
- It’s a Cleanser/ Toner/ Makeup Remover- perfect for moms/ girls that are too busy to spend a ton of time on skincare
- Perfect for all Skintypes
- Massage into Dry Skin.
- I use this with the Soniclear Petite by Micheal Todd Beauty. link to shop: http://rstyle.me/~acyJF
- I love how the soap is a foam. Foam soup is the best. Why do they make anything other than that? lol
- Price: $28.00 at Ulta
- Link to shop http://rstyle.me/~acyII
6. Soniclear Petite by Micheal Todd Beauty
- It strips away dead skin cells, makeup, dirt, and oil 6x better than hands alone.
- I definitely agree. I had dead skin on my chin and around my nose and it’s not there anymore.
- I use this after I use a makeup remover wipe and I see makeup come off in the brush.
- It cleared up a ton of my blackheads all over my chin and nose.
- Make sure you wash your brush head with an antibacterial soap after every use. My friend Stephanie gave me that tips! Thank you Steph!
- I was scared to use it at first but I love the way it makes my skin feel. I honestly use this every day now.
- Its cordless and waterproof.
- This post is sponsored by Micheal Todd Beauty.
- Price $89 at Ulta.
- Link to shop
7. Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme
- A little bit goes a long way.
- It makes your face smell like oranges which is super amazing.
- It helps with aging, redness, and dry skin.
- Contains vitamins A, C, E to nourish and help protect the skin.
- I put this on before my makeup and primer every morning.
- Seriously my favorite face moisturizer.
- Typically estheticians carry this product and it’s hard to find.
- I did find some on overstock.com
- Price: $36.99
- link to shop
Do you want to know my favorite hair products? Find them here
Thanks for reading and watching this post. Maybe your mornings will be happier with these simple tips. Mornings are no that fun here at the Schwartz House especially Monday Mornings lol.