DIY Scarecrow Costume
What you need to Recreate this DIY Scarecrow Costume:
- Floppy Hat- Click here to shop at Walmart
- Flannel Shirt
- White Tank (If you are pregnant and your flannel shirt does not fit)
- Dark Jeans
- Brown Boots
- Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner- click here to shop at walmart
- Maybelline New York Superstay 24 Liquid Lipstick in Non stop Orange- click here to shop at walmart
- Kiss False Eyelashes- click here
I teamed up with Walmart to show a costume look for around $25. I think this costume is great if you are on a budget or if you are thinking about doing something last minute. It’s also great for pregnant women because it’s hard to find a maternity costume. I think this look is so cute and the only thing I had to buy to recreate it was the hat, eyelashes, eyeliner, and orange smudge proof lipstick. The jeans, tank, top and boots were already in my closet. How awesome is that?
The makeup took about 10 minutes max and I made a tutorial on how to recreate the makeup for this scarecrow look. I did have foundation and concealer on my face before I made the tutorial. Don’t worry if the black lines around the mouth and nose are absolutely perfect. I think it looks cuter when they are a little messy.
Don’t forget to check out my latest blog post at the pumpkin patch- here
Thanks for reading! I hope everyone has a great week!!