Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair PowerFoil Mask Review
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Mask
- $22 for one mask
- A pack of 4 for $40 ($10 each)
- Click here to shop this mask at Nordstrom.
- You need to wear the mask for at least 10 minutes
- Preferably at night time when all your makeup is off and before you go to bed.
- This mask leaves your skin very soft to the touch and completely hydrated.
- The foil heats up the product and you can feel a tingle.
- I have red patches on my skin and they were gone the next day.
- People noticed that my skin actually glowed.
- Skin Type:
- This mask in my personal opinion is great for dry or normal skin. I really do not think someone with oily skin would benefit as much.
- This mask also helps with wrinkles. Think of your face as layers and it is important to hydrate and preserve your top layers. This is what this mask does.
- Would I purchase this mask?
- I would buy a pack of 4 of the these masks and wear them at least once a month.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask Detailed Review
So this beauty mask or as my husband calls it, iron man mask, looks a little ridiculous but boy does it work. When I first put on the mask it was so cold but after 3 minutes I could feel my skin heating up. The foil helps to penetrate the product into the skin so it can get past the first layers. You can actually feel a tingling feeling that is kinda weird at first. I put on the mask and then took an awesome bubble bath. When I took the mask off, I rubbed all the product into the skin. My skin felt so soft and hydrated and I had several dry patches around my nose and chin that were gone.
I would definitely pay for this mask at least once a month to help with wrinkles and to help give my face great hydration. This mask is a little pricey but it will give you a glow the next day. You can see noticeable results for spending $20. However, I would not want to spend more then $20 a month on this product.
I hope you enjoyed this honest review of the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask (Say that 10 times fast haha). My husband thought it was hilarious and my 3 year old son Grayson told me he didn’t like it.
Don’t forget to check out my latest fashion post here
Have a great day!