Are you a mom that is faced with the challenge of keeping your family happy and healthy?? I think we have all been there. Yesterday Grayson said, “mommy I want more carrots!” Really? Did my kid just say that? Well it doesn’t happen often. If he could have his way, his diet would consist of fruit snacks and chips.
I have been a huge fan of organic products for a while and Kroger sells a great variety of organic products. So when I was chosen to promote these Garden Lite Muffins, I knew I had to do it. Here is my blog review and why I love these muffins.
1. It has 5 grams of fiber per serving. – According to Web MD,
women are suppose to be consuming 30 grams of fiber in your diet a day. You get 2 muffins and you already have 1/3 of your daily intake. Click here to read Fiber: How much Do I Need?
2. It contains vegetables – Basically what I am telling you is that you can give your kids vegetables but they will think you are giving them chocolate. Mom shoots.. She scores!
3. It’s quick and easy to prep. Take them out of the freezer and pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds. BOOM.
4. It’s not expensive. Less than a dollar a muffin. For Breakfast. Yes please! 💁🏼
5. ITS GOOD. Yes, they are delicious. My personal favorite is the blueberry. (Try it with a little butter on top.) I had 3 today. I would never recommend a product without trying it first. I want to only promote the best for my readers. I have turned down some collaborations that I didn’t feel was great quality. Trust me.
Click here to learn more
Happy Hump Day,